My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer #12 - Summer Nights


Hello!
I remember my first summer sunset with my boyfriend three years ago. It was so beautiful and as soon as I saw today's theme, I knew I had to try to recreate it. I used the following Kleancolor Metallics: Orange, Pink, Fuchsia, Purple, Sapphire and free handed the palm trees and birds with a fine nail art brush and Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris. Even my boyfriend gasped at them, he was like did YOU do this? I'm so proud of it it's my best nail art so far, you can see that it was done with love lol






Thank you for reading and I'm leaving you with the amazing work done by the ladies taking part in this challenge.

15 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous. Must have been awesome in person if your nails look this good on recreation =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is amazing! WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I've been wanting to see a sunset mani. What an awesome memory attatched to it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg so gorgeous, amazing nail art

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous doll! I definitely see the love in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was definitely inspired on this one, thank you so much ladies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't even tell you how much I love this mani!! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!! I did a post about it today! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...