My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer #14 - BBQ Fun


Faya on my nails!
I'm sad as this is the last theme of the Lazy Days Of Summer Challenge and I love the mani I did for the BBQ fun. I love barbecues and did one as a farewell party. What's your favorite part of a barbecue? Mine is the fire, it always goes nut because everyone has its own theory on how to start a good fire or why the fire is not starting lol. I did a gradient with Sally Hansen Rapid Red, Essence Dancing In The Streets, and Sally Hansen Lightening, then free handed the flames with a fine nail art brush and Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris. 







Thanks for reading and I will update my post with more creative ideas from the challengers!

13 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...