My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Polish Days - Try Something New

Hey lovelies!
Here we go again with another Polish Days! Today's theme is to try something new (new polish, technique, whatever you want lol) and I always wanted to do a basic french mani so there you go! I feel weird lol like it's "too basic" for a nail art lover like me lol. So to achieve this look I did 2 coats of OPI Passion, then freehanded the tip with a fine nail art brush and OPI Alpine Snow. Add some glitter, top coat and that's it! I'm so proud... it looks better than any french I had in salons.
Thanks for reading! big kisses


Hey mes beautés!
Et c'est reparti pour un autre Polish Days! Le thème d'aujourd'hui est le neuf (nouveau vernis, nouvelle technique, ce que vous voulez lol) et j'ai toujours voulu faire une french manucure alors voilà! Ça me fait bizarre que mes ongles soient "trop basiques", spécialement pour moi qui aime le nail art lol. Donc, pour obtenir ce look, j'ai mis 2 couches de OPI Passion avant de dessiner la french avec un pinceau fin et OPI Alpine Snow. Ajoutez un peu de paillettes, top coat et c'est tout! Je suis tellement fière... c'est plus joli que n'importe quel french j'ai eu dans les salons.
Merci pour la lecture! gros bisous

Sun light/ lumière du soleil



Under shade/ A l'ombre



10 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...